Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is a toxic chemical, so it has special requirements in normal storage. It is necessary to store them to ensure the safety of products and personnel. Here are some storage precautions that you should master.
1. It must be stored in a cool and ventilated place, because the aminoguanidine bicarbonate is unstable when heated. Once the temperature is higher than 50 ℃, it will start to decompose, which will affect its use performance. Therefore, pay attention to control the temperature and humidity of the warehouse.
2. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is toxic. It should be stored in a special warehouse with safety warning signs, which can not be used by people at will.
3. Do a good job in daily management, take and use the aminoguanidine bicarbonate must be stored in a good register, in order to prevent items from being lost or used indiscriminately.
Therefore, during the storage of aminoguanidine bicarbonate, the above matters must be paid more attention, so as to ensure the safety.
Aminoguanidine bicarbonate should be paid special attention in the use process, because it is a toxic chemical. Correct use can ensure the safety of operators. Here are a few safety operation items that you should master before using aminoguanidine bicarbonate.
1. When using aminoguanidine bicarbonate, operators must pay attention to safety protection. Avoid direct contact of aminoguanidine bicarbonate with eyes and skin, otherwise it will cause great harm to the body.
2. Pay attention to leakage prevention and overflow prevention, and pay special attention not to let aminoguanidine bicarbonate into the sewer, otherwise it will pollute the water source.
3. Before and after the use of aminoguanidine bicarbonate, handle the used gloves carefully. Animals must pay attention to disinfection.
In a word, the use of aminoguanidine bicarbonate is very particular. Only when it is used correctly can it be safe.
Post time: Aug-08-2020